Looking to explore the roads of Glacier on your own? Rent one of our bikes designed for the Going-to-the-Sun Road!
What to Know
- Our bikes are suited for paved roads in Glacier. They are not suited for dirt roads, gravel roads, or trails.
- Please keep our bikes on Glacier’s paved roads — some of these are pretty rough, and that’s okay, but we do recommend you opt in for our damage insurance.
- Damage insurance is $7/day bike.
- Occasionally, due to global supply chain issues stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, we may have to substitute one type of rental bike for another. If you are unhappy with that substitution, we will happily refund you. We do not expect this scenario to occur often.
OUR GLACIER NATIONAL PARK BIKE RENTAL PERIOD IS:
SPRING AND SUMMER – 7:30AM TO 6PM.
FALL – 8:30AM TO 6PM.
HALF DAY RENTALS BEGIN AT 1PM
- Repair kits are available to rent for $10
Rent Bike Carriers
We rent bike carriers, too! $30 for 1 to 2 days, several options to fit a variety of cars. We only rent bike carriers to carry our bikes, FYI. And while we are happy to help you install bike carriers, you assume responsibility for any damage incurred to the bike carrier, bikes, and your vehicle, in said installation/uninstallation and while they are in your possession.
What to bring:
Pack your bear spray, lunch, and layers and have fun!