Want to rent a raft and run your own trip? We offer a daily Flathead River Raft Rental and Shuttle. Advanced reservations and previous river experience are required. Meet at our office at 12:45pm. Depart for the West Glacier put-in at 1:15pm. We pick you up at the Blankenship Bridge at 4:15pm. Return to the office by 5pm.
Price: $239 for up to 6 people in a raft or in 3 inflatable kayaks/duckies.
Availability: July 1 – August 15, depending on river flows.
Flathead River Raft Rental and Shuttle Details
Times: Meet at our West Glacier office at 12:45pm for a 1:15pm departure. Daily from 7/1/2019 to 08/15/2019, depending on river flow.
Trip Duration: Approximately 3 hours, depending on river flow.
Price: $239.00 for up to 6 people in one raft or 1-3 duckies/inflatable kayaks.
Other Price: Does not include 7% River User Fee. Does not include guide. Includes lifejackets. Add on rental cooler for $10. Add on 1 or 2 person duckie/inflatable kayak for $80.
Good to Know
This service is for people with some river experience. At the West Glacier put-in, we go over a river map with you. We point out landmarks and estimated times. Next, safety talk and orientation to your equipment. Down the river you go! Expect to spend 1.5-2 hours floating and about 1-1.5 hours relaxing riverside or fishing. Approximately 3 hours later, when you see the Blankenship Bridge, pull out river left underneath it. We pick you up and return you and the raft to our office.
Are There Rapids?
Yes. Typically, during the summer, you’ll encounter Class II+ rapids on this section of river. Class II is defined as “straightforward rapids with wide, clear channels which are evident without scouting. Occasional maneuvering may be required, but rocks and medium-sized waves are easily avoided by trained paddlers. Swimmers are seldom injured and group assistance, while helpful, is seldom needed. Rapids that are at the upper end of this difficulty range are designated Class II+.”
Other Questions About Flathead River Raft Rental and Shuttle
- Is this the only full service shuttle available? No. Please inquire about our custom shuttles. firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-387-5555
- Are there different times available for drop off or pickup? Yes. Please inquire about our custom shuttles. email@example.com or 406-387-5555
- Is this service available with a guide? Yes, please check out our Private Day Rafting Trips.
- What are the water levels on the Middle Fork Flathead? Click to read.
- What are the water levels on the North Fork Flathead? Click to read.