Glacier Guides Lodge
Certificate of Excellence
2011 – 2016 Winner
Come and relax after a great day of adventure at Glacier Guides Lodge in West Glacier. In our effort to be an environmentally responsible business, the lodge is built to many LEED certified specifications, meaning it’s eco-friendly. Its location is only half a mile from “downtown” West Glacier and Glacier National Park, yet tucked into a small, quiet and forested canyon. Great base for white water rafting, scenic rafting, day hiking and fishing with Glacier Guides.
- Queen beds & full bath in each room
- *No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms. Applies to family with children as well. If you’re looking for family accommodations, check out our charming Guest House!*
- Continental Breakfast
- No pets allowed
- Daily Maid-Services
- WiFi and Dish TV
- Small refrigerator in each room
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer in each room
- Trail Lunch $15 (upon advanced request)
2017 LODGING RATES
Spring and early Summer Season:
May 1st – June 14th: $161.00 per room
June 15th – September 22nd: $215.00 per room
September 23rd – October 15th: $161.00 per room
Closed, but entire lodge can be rented for special events upon request. Advanced reservations only. Not available for individual room reservations. Call for details.
- 7% accommodations tax not included in the rates.
- No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms. If you are a party of more than 2, inquire about Glacier Guides Guest House.
- Check In time starts at 3pm and Check Out time is at 11am.
- If you are running late for check-in, be sure to call our office by 8pm for any questions you may have.
The lodge is situated in West Glacier 400 feet up Highline Boulevard. Located off Hwy 2 East just east of Glacier National Park’s entrance, Highline Blvd is across the street from the Amtrak Depot, look for our sign there. The address is 120 Highline Blvd. CLICK HERE For MAPQUEST Directions.
Reservations at our lodge require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be taken 14 days ahead of the reservation date. If you are booking your room reservation within 14 days of the reservation date, the total reservation price is due at time of booking.
Any cancellations made prior to 14 days of the reservation date will be charged a $25 per room cancellation fee. No refund is given for cancellations received after 4 PM 14 days prior to the reservation date.
*We must adhere to our policies even in cases of last minute trip cancellations on your part due to personal injury or an emergency. We recommend you purchase a travel insurance plan that will cover such instances. We suggest Travel Guard, AAA, your personal insurance carrier or credit card company.