Directions and Maps
MONTANA RAFT/GLACIER GUIDES Main Office
11970 US-2 E, West Glacier, MT 59936
CLICK HERE For GOOGLE MAPS Directions to the Glacier Guides and Montana Raft Office.
DIRECTIONS from the WEST (Whitefish/Columbia Falls)
1. Start on US-93 S (Spokane Ave) – go south 2.2 mi
2. Turn left at MT-40 – go 4.5 mi
3. Continue on US-2 through Columbia Falls – go 2.7 mi
4. Continue on US-2 – go 16 mi
5. When you pass the KOA campground we are .5 miles ahead on the Left
6. Turn left about half a mile mile marker 151 – The left turn is directly across from Kruger Helicopter, and is just after a BLUE RAFT on a BLUE BUS and the GLACIER GUIDES/MONTANA RAFT SIGN.
DIRECTIONS FROM the EAST (East Glacier or downtown West Glacier)
1. If coming out of Glacier Park turn right on US 2.
2. Go 1.5 miles west of West Glacier on US-2.
3. Turn right at the BLUE BUS AND BLUE RAFT and GLACIER GUIDE / MONTANA RAFT sign.
GLACIER GUIDES LODGE
120 Highline Blvd, West Glacier MT 59936
1-406-888-9009 (for late arrivals only)
CLICK HERE For GOOGLE MAPS Directions to Glacier Guides Lodge.
DIRECTIONS: Highline Blvd is located across the street from the West Glacier train depot and next to the Conoco gas station. Once on Highline Blvd, take the second left (about 400 yards up the hill) next to the sign. Glacier Guides Lodge is the second building on your left.
Whitefish: 40-45 minutes
Kalispell: 45 – 60 minutes
East Glacier: 1 hour
St. Mary: 2 hours
Many Glacier: 2 1/2 hours
Calgary: 4-5 hours
Missoula: 3-3 1/2 hours
Spokane: 4 1/2 hours
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK MAPS
- GNP Map from the National Park Service
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING MAPS